I know this year has taken a toll on a lot of us. Many stresses and many obstacles. Many of us are learning new ways to live and thrive in our daily routines.
I want you to make a habit this month of not only working out for your body, immune system, and health but also getting into a state of mind of calm and clarity.
Please each day say or do:
- What positives came out of 2020 and the beginning of 2021?
- What you did to help out yourself and others during the hard times.
- Name 3 things that you are absolutely grateful for in your life and about you.
- Read a chapter in a book
- Drink 64oz of water a day.
- Focus on positives and try to not live in fear.
- Try to listen to others. We all live different lifestyles, so maybe he/she has a reason to be struggling, hurting, or excited.
- Be kind to others. Even if you don’t agree with them.
- Eat nutrient-rich foods.
- Pray or meditate daily.
Love you all. We can all get through these times with love, compassion, honesty, and kindness.