Everyone, please read this blog!
Although each of us differs in our BIO chemistry as far as what we need to consume to fuel our bodies with food, we all need water!
Because that’s what our bodies are made up of, 60% of our body, to be exact! It’s so important that we all get at least half your body weight in oz in water daily. Now, you’ll need to add more oz of water to your intake, depending on how much you exercise.
Water has so many benefits to your body. I mean, your made up of 60% of water! Every cell, tissue, and organ in your body needs water to work properly to survive.
But it also can help with:
• Weight loss
• Rids our bodies of waste through urination, perspiration and bowel movements
• Keeps your joints lubricated
• Protects sensitive tissues
Rule of thumb, when you urinate, you should see a pale yellow color.
You do not want to become dehydrated. It’s so incredibly bad for your body. In serve cases, it can cause death.
Other reasons you should drink more water:
• Avoid muscle fatigue
• Avoid diarrhea and vomiting
• Avoid your skin becoming dry, saggy and scaly
• Avoid your lips and mouth become dry and crack
• Cools off your body temperature
• Flushing your body of unwanted toxins
Please start drinking water daily! It is very important to your overall health and well-being.